Monday, October 28, 2013

Clothing orders

Dear Parents--

After a week of receiving requests for band wear, I have not yet received enough of an order to be able to get the items at the same price as our first order.  However, we are very close to the magic number ten that we need to get the same price.  If you are interested in ordering a hoodie, sweatpants, or a duffle bag, please send me an email at emmoulton@msn.com with the following information:

Student's name
Contact info
Item wanted along with size, band, guard, or drum line for pants, and whether or not you want a name embroidered on the bag

Please let me know by November 4th!

I have had several students tell me they want to order, so please talk to your child so I don't get any unwanted orders. 

Christmas is coming and this would be a fun gift to give!

If you have any questions, please email or call me at 801-803-0505.

Michelle Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment