Sunday, January 24, 2016

Music for All

Dear parents and students,
     Usually I save these kinds of announcements for class, but because of the time sensitive nature of it I wanted to post it right away.  (It's due January 31st.)  Music for All is a national organization that provides opportunities for music students who want to go above and beyond the high school experience.  In this case their marching band has been invited to perform at the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California.  My younger sister marched in the Rose Parade her junior year and she tells me it was the highlight of her high school experience.  The students will have an unforgettable time and come back much better marchers and musicians.  In case you were wondering, yes, it is expensive.  (Brochure: 2nd page.)  I was surprised: I thought it would be more.  And it will be worth every penny.  For those interested, here's the information.


P.S.  Guard is DEFINITELY included in this!

I hope someone has the time and means to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!

Miss Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment